15 fevereiro 2018

Wonderful Tilda - Romantic Tag!!!!!!

Good morning my Crafty Firends!!!!!

My today´s project to Craft Heaven Shop is a Romantic Tag and I use this beautiful stamp from Magnolia "Wonderful Tilda" and papers from Maja Design's new collection - Celebration.
I used the metal embellishment, chipboard in a vintage style from Scrapiniec. I love the colours of these papers – definitely !

Now My Project for this week...




I use Prismacolor Pencils to colour her, and I use pink and red palette.

Thank you so much for being here with us today. If you’d like to purchase the new collection, or any other of Maja Design’s beautiful papers, just click on the CRAFT HEAVEN SHOP. I send wishes for love, joy, and crafty inspiration!!!!
Hugs
Irene Mendes

My List Supplies:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Em destaque:

Tilda hanging the Balloon ♡ Swedish House Crafts

♡  Hi my crafty friends!!!! ♡  Today I thought of bringing you a project using the incredible Christmas calendar kit stamps and dies. Thi...